The legislature will force a constrained conclusion to all exercises of training focuses from April in front of the HSC examinations.
Training Minister Dipu Moni declared the measure today, taken to keep the overwhelming disease of inquiry paper spills.
The conclusion will be pertinent from April 1 and proceed for 36 days, she said subsequent to holding a gathering over the drawing closer HSC tests.
The Higher Secondary Education (HSC) examinations will begin crosswise over Bangladesh on April 1 and will finish on May 11, as indicated by timetable.
Pastor Dipu Moni additionally informed about some broad rules for HSC examinees:
- The examinees must enter the focuses 30 minutes before the examination begins
- On the off chance that anybody neglects to enter inside this time needs to specify the purpose behind deferral
- No electronic gadget will be permitted inside 200 yards of the test focuses. On infringement, legitimate move will be made
- No cell phone permitted. Just responsible for the tests focuses can utilize cell phone
- The set code of the inquiry papers will be declared before 25 minutes of the test
A sum of 1,138,550 understudies will take an interest in the current year’s HSC examinations. Of them, 664,496 are male understudies and 687,009 understudies are female understudies.
There are a sum of 2,579 focuses in the nation.