Fire from dipterous insect coil burns four in Gazipur

GAZIPUR: Four members of a family were burnt in an exceedingly fireplace originated whereas igniting a dipterous insect coil in Chakrabarty space of Gazipur town Corporation in early hours of Sat (March 30).
The victims ar Abdul Jalil, 25, his son Yeasin Mahmud, 13, female offspring Jeasmin, twenty and her husband Abdul Hasan, 23.
The slashed were instantly taken to Tairunnesa Memorial Medical Hospital so taken Dacca Medical school Hospital (DMCH)
Jeasmin, WHO suffered eighty seven p.c burns, has been admitted to burn unit and 3 others got treatment at the hospital, aforementioned Bachchu Mia, guilty of DMCH police outpost.

Related Post